Ingredients for Fig-aro Pizza
16 oz Proofed Pizza Dough Ball
2 oz Extra Virgin Olive Oil
2 oz Grande Mozzarella Cheese
2 oz Grande Provolone Cheese
5 thinly sliced Caramelized Figs
2 oz Gorgonzola Cheese
16 slices Prosciutto
Method for Fig-aro Pizza
· Pre-heat oven to 425 degrees.
· Preheat pizza stone.
· Stretch dough ball with rolling pin to 14″ pie.
· Slide pie onto pizza stone.
· Brush pie with olive oil.
· Sprinkle cheese evenly over pie leaving 1″ crust.
· Place fig sparingly over pie.
· Sprinkle gorgonzola over pie.
· Cook for 15-18 minutes or until crust is golden.
· Remove from oven slice into 8 slices.
· Lay Prosciutto on each slice.
· Serve immediately.