What You Need
1 cup Whipping Cream
2 tbsp Buttermilk
Ingredients for Bodega Bay Omelet
3 ea Eggs
2 oz Arugula
2 oz Bacon, crumbled
1 oz Goat Cheese
• Combine well in a glass jar, cover.
• Let stand at room temperature, for 8 to 24 hours, until thickened.
• Stir well and refrigerate.
Method for Bodega Bay Omelet
• In a 10” non-stick pan sauté arugula and bacon to wilt and heat.
• Whisk three eggs in a small bowl until frothy, add to hot mix.
• Cook 3 minutes until eggs set, flip over and cook two more minutes.
• Sprinkle with the goat cheese, fold in half.
• Slide onto plate and drizzle with Crème Fraiche. Enjoy!